Nine new comedications have been added to the interaction checker in response to requests received during the last 12 months or so. This takes the total number of interactions on the website to over 26,000.
The new comedications and their classes are shown below. An update to the iChart app is available and the PDF files have been updated for the Overview of Interactions in the Prescribing Resources section of the website.
- Betahistine (Other)
- Clobazam (Anxiolytics)
- Eslicarbazepine (Anticonvulsants)
- Fosinopril (Hypertension)
- Glyceryl trinitrate [Nitroglycerin] (Other)
- Naloxone (Other)
- Primidone (Anticonvulsants)
- Tapentadol (Analgesics)
- Tiagabine (Anticonvulsants)